Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
09810066496 | 09811066496
Sikkim, India’s smallest state, is famed for its unrivalled quality and stunning beauty. Sikkim is situated amid the pure typical splendour of the Himalayas, wedged between Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet lines. Sikkim, home to a magnificent range of towering hills, breathtaking valleys such as Yumthang Valley, rivers like as the Lachung Chu and Lachen Chu, lakes such as the Gurudongmar Lake, and numerous waterfalls, is a perfect blockbuster dosage of nature and tranquillity.
• After a filling breakfast, take a guided city tour of Pelling.
• Visit Khecheopalri Lake, also known as the Wish-Fulfilling Lake, which has religious importance in both Hindu and Buddhist cultures.
• A visit to some of the most beautiful waterfalls, such as the Rimbi Waterfalls and the Kanchenjunga Waterfall, will be included in the tour.
• Later, visit the Khecheopalri Monastery and Pemayangtse Monastery to seek the blessings of the local deities.
• Visit the Rabdentse Ruins to learn about Sikkim’s magnificent history.
• Bird Sanctuary, Darap Valley, Helipad Ground, and Rimbi Orange Garden are among the day’s other attractions.
• After a day of sightseeing, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Payment terms policy